feel strong in your skin.
- \Commitment and hard work
- \Strong communication skills
- \Investing time, money and energy
- \Receiving tough love if needed
- \Patience and a sense of humor 🙂
My coaching isn’t meant for everybody. Ready to be challenged, supported, and strengthened? You’re in the right place.
Try a 1-on-1 Coaching Session, Totally Free.
Your Coaching Success Path.
1) Try it free
Sign up for the free trial. Submit the questionnaire. Ask me anything about exercise technique, motivation, strength training routines, nutrition, or life in general.
I’ll work with you to pick the best coaching plan for your goals. Submit the recurring weekly payment information. Fill out your custom coaching questionnaire so I can create a fully personalized experience
I’ll create and send a custom training plan to you. We’ll schedule our recurring email, phone, or facetime check-ins. I will walk you through every detail and you’ll start strong and ready to go!
Month after month we’ll work together to adjust your training and habits while maximizing progress.
My ultimate goal is to teach you for life. You’ll not only make progress now, but I’ll teach you how to adapt and progress forever.
How I operate…
- \I’m always honest
- \I’m always real and transparent
- \I never beg and I’m not desperate to sell to you… I only seek to work with the right people
- \I’m here to serve you wholeheartedly. Of course I want to build my business, but that only happens from honestly serving you. I’m here for you.
- \My word means everything to me (keeping promises to you and to myself.) I’ll always do my best here.
You Should Experience Coaching In Your Lifetime.
Nobody Is Too Good, Strong, Smart or Advanced for Coaching. I’ll Teach You:
- \How to make fitness exciting and inspiring for life
- \The "Why, What, and How" of your programs so you'll feel strong and self-dependent
- \How to stick to your habits and commit to fitness for life.
My students come in with struggles, and come out with confidence. Ready to do the same?
What I promise You…
- \I don’t look at you and see $$$... I see a person that I’d love to get to know, have a conversation with, and help as much as possible
- \If you decide to train with me, even if only for a few months, you will hold a special place with me forever. I mean it… like we could work together for 3 months and then simply remain in contact and talk through challenges for as long as you’re wanting that
- \I will never lie to you. Every word on this website is the truth. Furthermore, I will always give you tough love. You must promise me, however, that you can handle it. I tell my students the truth because I know it will push them to new heights.
- \I will do my very best to not let you make excuses. If you don’t do something or fall off, that’s fine because shit happens. But I won’t let you blame your schedule or your family or your friends or anything else because blaming and excuses ruin our confidence and chances at a fulfilling life. I care about you too much to let you do that. We take ownership over here. Always.
One Final Note…
I Don’t Compete With Other Coaches.
I Compete With Apathy.
What I mean is that I have an abundance mindset with everything.
I care about people becoming stronger, loving their life, and spreading that through their community.
There are billions of people that need help and more than enough of them for any one coach.
If you see yourself as a better fit with another coach, then I’d be thrilled to know that.
If I don’t feel that I can help you that way that you need it, I will gladly direct you to one of my colleagues.
Apathy, however, is the enemy.
Apathy is drowning in noise and never taking positive action in your life.
We could literally die next week, life is too precious to half-ass things and never commit.
My goal is to bring you away from that and towards a life of commitment, purpose, vigor and strength.
You with me?